
I don't care that I don't have a job or much money yet. I will not regret all the time I have spent with that little bundle of joy.
If only everyone could still see the world with such open and excited eyes. Every day is such a grand new adventure even if we're just walking a block for me to show him how to shoot hoops(which I'm terrible at) and he can pick flowers(weeds :-) ) for Nana.
He tells Mom and I we're pretty every day and wakes me up no later than 8AM to tell me I should be eating breakfast or simply to wish me a good morning and give me a hug.
I have 3 more weeks with him and that's still not enough. I am so proud of my sister for doing such an incredible job with her son and keeping her feet planted firmly as these past 3 years have tried to throw more at her than she should have been able to handle.
I see Grandma shine through him every single day. Mom is sad she can't be here, but really she never misses a second of that little boy's life.

1 comment:
not fair.
Post a Comment