I don't know, sometimes dead silence is music to my ears. Hearing crickets chirp is all too cliche for the whole situation, though.
Silence is no longer awkward between any of us. We've covered almost all that is out there so why force ourselves to talk about things which have no importance to us?
2 weeks or so from now I will be sad to see this weight on my head go. No more creepy guys checking me out in the car next to me or across from me in the aisle at Giant Eagle. I will miss the conversations I've had with strangers, really. I wish it occurred more often but I don't know if I can dedicate another 10 hours or so of my life again or find someone who can make them last this long.
2 months shouldn't really be too long. I'll snap my fingers and they'll be back. Also, it'll help me not get distracted in my job-hunting. Yuck, I just can't see myself in it anymore.
I love Noa(h).

1 comment:
I´m a little confused.
e
but I love noa(h) as well....
Post a Comment