18.5.08

I find it so incredibly refreshing to be able to go as I please without question anymore... I almost don't know how to take it. I was so conditioned to the fighting and lack of trust that this line of peace has overwhelmed me entirely.

PS As much as I thought I wanted to see you again, or at least how the back of my mind saw it, I realized it only made things worse. Your presence has become frightening to me because of where I was when I was with you. I was not ME, I was not being true to myself and it scares the shit out of me that I shared the non-me only with you. Is it horrible that now I'd rather never see you again? I'm sorry. I hope you can figure your life out someday.. I still can't help but care that you will see your inner beauty someday. You're so completely lost from the world and you're so content. I think that's the most frightening aspect to me. Let me stop caring for once. I can't care about you.

No comments: