The revised version of the "you" I hope to find someday...
When we wake, you will laugh & smile because my follicles are ever changing.. you'll be an early riser too. We like to get our days started early so nothing is ever wasted. We wake just as soon as the sun pours through our windows and wakes up the senses. We take turns surprising each other with breakfast varieties. You always like to make fresh juices, though. You know how much I love the smell of citrus on your fingers. Our days hardly consist of set plans. We talk up exciting adventures constantly but every day is a surprise. On average, though, good food is prevalent and, when the weather is nice, we enjoy it. Good weather is never meant to be taken for granted. We both agree on this and embrace it lovingly. We're allowed to take naps after lunch. It gives us time to reserve energy for later events in the day. We are constantly, interestingly enough, taking turns with surprises for each other. I can't get over the look in your eyes every time. I'm sure you're not even that surprised any more. More often than not we slow our days down with music. Sometimes we just listen and sing along, or you'll sing/play for me. You're learning banjo because you know how much I crave the sound. We are such constant talkers. We never run out of things to say, almost never leave room for breathing throughout our days. When it rains/storms, you are always willing to watch the clouds. You may not necessarily understand my fascination but you're willing to learn. My favorite thing about you is your ability to communicate.

No comments:
Post a Comment