2.9.08


For the past 7 or 8 months I have been telling myself to get rid of you. I'm bored right now, that could be why I let you back in. You're not a very kind person. I think it sucks that there are people taking care of you and you express zero gratitude. I don't get it. One minute, you call me, and you want to be with me.. the next, you want me to leave. Well, this is it. I really need to stick to this and never look back. You do nothing but create problems in my life. You have affected my mental, emotional AND physical health. Go ahead, ruin your life. I will NOT help you.

I need to live my life more simply. The only boy who proves to show unconditional love & support is an almost 5 year old living in Conway, New Hampshire. Life should present us with easier ways to form friendships with both genders, but, at this point, I'm becoming convinced that it's not possible.

No comments: