

Well...Noah's leaving on Thursday morning and with the way my schedule is these next 3 days will fly. I hate how each time I have no idea how long it could be. I wish he lived in the same town so I could just stop by whenever to see him or babysit him whenever I want.
Children are so incredible. He has opened my eyes in so many ways this past month to things I had forgotten about life. It's pretty fitting before I turn 18 to be able to see the world through a child's eyes right beforehand. I told my mom flatout today that I don't even want to turn 18. Is that terrible that I don't want to put it all behind me and take on the responsibilities of an adult so soon in the future?
I'm excited to vote, definitely...but so many other things to not look forward to.
I wish I was turning 3 years old like Noah.
I realize I have still so much more time to live and learn and enjoy my surroundings...but it scares me that time has passed so quickly.

1 comment:
but even if we are far away it doesn´t mean we love you any less...
enjoy your last moments as a minor...
rob a bank or something ;)
peace,
E
Post a Comment