What a beaut of a day....here are some messages I received
jsock3607: thats smart
Auto response from alonedownThere88: robbing a bank, vandalizing property, staying out way past curfew, burning buildings, screaming profanity at cops, and other illegal doings
jsock3607: i wish i wouldve done that
jsock3607: now ill just get in deep shit
jsock3607: wait are you doing any drugs?
-
Lives2Tapdance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA SIGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Auto response from alonedownThere88: voting. depositing checks. withdrawing money. grocery stoooore!!!!!!!!! cooooooking!!!! birthday celebración!
-
leavesandkings: your birthday is a MAGICAL day. britney and kevin are getting a divorce. all is right in the world!!!!
Auto response from alonedownThere88: yehawww partaaay call my house if you have any questions...brrriiiing movies!
-
TheStrood: I was going to call you and leave a happy birthday voicemail, but I lost your cell #. therefore, here we go. HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone
Auto response from alonedownThere88: voting. depositing checks. withdrawing money. grocery stoooore!!!!!!!!! cooooooking!!!! birthday celebración!
I got to see almost all of my favorite people in one day, I received your beaaaauuuutiful flowers, erin! aaand I voted and so much more. "Yehaw!"

No comments:
Post a Comment