
Some days I just feel like I splashed myself in the face with the most cleansing water ever. I am really glad for that. People can really surprise me, in both good and bad ways. (...wow what a really vague general statement..)
I am proud to be who I am. I am 18 years old, clean, and hardly been touched. I'm not alone. How could I have ever felt alone? There are so many others just like me out there who know exactly what it's like to be so clean. Newsflash: It really feels pretty damn good.
I wasn't expecting to have my beliefs challenged so much as of the past few months but it has been a good thing. I am getting a lot more confident and a lot better at defending myself.
Family, you really know me. Whether you be a 2nd cousin, a sister, Preston, or Mom. You know me better than anyone else. :-) Thanks for loving me come rain or come shine.
Friends, thanks for putting up with wishy-washy emotions. Special thanks to friends who are more recent in my life. Wow. You all came at an interesting point. I can't wait for you to see me in a few months. It'll be a whole different story. (I mean that in a really good way..)
I've had a total recalibration of my mind, you know. I mean, it's like, I've been banging my head against this 19th century type, um, what? Thought mode? Construct? Human construct? Well, the wall doesn't exist. It's not there, you know. I mean, they tell you, look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, there is no tunnel. There's just no structure. The underlying order is chaos.- Slacker

No comments:
Post a Comment