
Somehow I get the feeling I'm not going to find what I'm looking for in Northeast Ohio...I don't think my future will be in northeast ohio...I don't think I will start a family or make a living here.
I want him to be okay that I do get stressed out over little things sometimes (okay more than sometimes), that I don't plan or want to get drunk in the near future, that I will always want to be a red head, that my family is a really big part of my life, that I brush my teeth a whole heck of a lot, with trying new foods with me, with cooking with me, that I love to dance anywhere and he should want to dance sometimes too, that my sense of humor can sometimes be old-fashioned, also that I am generally old-fashioned, that my personality and experiences often resemble that of Charlie Brown's life, that I hate sleeping in and want to get my day started early, that I despise cigarette smoke and will cough obnoxiously around people who are smoking nearby, that I love the smell of a pipe, that I hate snow and being out in it, that I love being outside during any other season so I want to go on picnics and walk my dog in parks, that the only thing I can draw are flowers, that I hate dead baby jokes and joking around about death, that I get sad when people compliment me like crazy when I have straight hair, that I will never use a tanning bed or worry about being tan, that I sometimes get lost in the buzz of the world, that I have a terrible short term memory and need reminded to do things, that I am a Christian but I don't go to church every Sunday and only read the bible once every 6 months, that I want to be financially stable enough to travel fairly often, that I hate talking on the phone, that I can't always complete my sentences because my thoughts get interrupted...
...and that I am asking for a hell of a lot....whoever he'll be.
I want him to be okay that I do get stressed out over little things sometimes (okay more than sometimes), that I don't plan or want to get drunk in the near future, that I will always want to be a red head, that my family is a really big part of my life, that I brush my teeth a whole heck of a lot, with trying new foods with me, with cooking with me, that I love to dance anywhere and he should want to dance sometimes too, that my sense of humor can sometimes be old-fashioned, also that I am generally old-fashioned, that my personality and experiences often resemble that of Charlie Brown's life, that I hate sleeping in and want to get my day started early, that I despise cigarette smoke and will cough obnoxiously around people who are smoking nearby, that I love the smell of a pipe, that I hate snow and being out in it, that I love being outside during any other season so I want to go on picnics and walk my dog in parks, that the only thing I can draw are flowers, that I hate dead baby jokes and joking around about death, that I get sad when people compliment me like crazy when I have straight hair, that I will never use a tanning bed or worry about being tan, that I sometimes get lost in the buzz of the world, that I have a terrible short term memory and need reminded to do things, that I am a Christian but I don't go to church every Sunday and only read the bible once every 6 months, that I want to be financially stable enough to travel fairly often, that I hate talking on the phone, that I can't always complete my sentences because my thoughts get interrupted...
...and that I am asking for a hell of a lot....whoever he'll be.

No comments:
Post a Comment