



Christmas...
So, my first official three days of winter break were spent with Ms people, bruising up my legs and buffing myself up. I could have done without certain things occurring in the past few days, but I can't turn back time.
Be glad I didn't show you what it looks like under the bandage. Ick. But, I'm proud of my battle wounds.I'm still not tired of the music or anything yet, surprisingly enough. I also am in the habit of doing crunches before bed every night and push ups. I'm going to be a beast quite soon. Deep down inside I'm really enjoying Ms. I'll admit it.
My potluck dinner was quite a success even if there were quite a lot of leftovers. I found out there is one video game I can dominate. (Karaoke Superstar)
As I was sitting in church this morning watching the baptisms, I could have cried. The little children couldn't have been more precious and the families all looked so happy and blessed. So, I guess I'm excited for Christmas even if it isn't going to be the same without either of my sisters.
I wonder when I'm going to be "arrested" for all the music I have illegally downloaded on my iTunes.
There is one other thing that would have been nice for Christmas, but I feel that joy may have been stolen from me. Oh well, maybe in college?

No comments:
Post a Comment