10.12.06


Coffee and tea are crazy. I find they are a way for anyone to take time out of their day to just sit back and take a breather. I think the most when I drink hot coffee or tea. I only just realized this today because I'm trying to test out coffees from different places since Starbucks is out of the question for me now. Starbucks' actual coffee really wasn't all that good anyway. Nothing compares to Barnee's or the coffee Erin brought us back from the DR. I'm not even usually a big coffee drinker because it's generally too thick of a taste for me-I like how easy tea goes down.

Life is good, today. It's nice to look around and still appreciate your day even when the ground is covered in this cold slushy mess of white, grey, and brown.

Yesterday was a fine day...I love being myself 24/7 and not holding back from saying what I want. I don't have to worry about someone making fun of me or asking me why I said or did something.

I'm finding out more and more that I missed out on so much as a child as far as little games go. The way my friends around here grew up was quite different due to the change of seasons. I'm glad that even though I'm technically an "adult" (legally) I am trying it all now. I'm digging inside of me for that carefree state of mind.



So, my advice is this; Live! Get up, first of all, and scream. Scream and make strange noises and be silly! Don't worry what anyone thinks, do it! Turn up your music really loud and dance by yourself. Embrace your guilty pleasures, such as myself with rap, and don't be embarrassed. Take a deep breath and in that breath take in all that you love and let out all that has troubled you lately. Scream or make a ridiculous noise again. Dance like my mother is doing in the kitchen right now in front of her kitchen aid mixer. BAKE COOKIES! Bake lots of cookies!!! Don't stress about Christmas! Enjoy the time you have spending with everyone. Sing!!!!! Don't carry around your baggage all of the time...Set it down and rest a while, maybe you could even give some away.

No comments: