I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive.
Okay, I get the message. I'm blessed, I'm loved, I'm cared about...my parents really care about my safety, not material things. My friends are the most supportive people in the world. They are amazing. It could have been worse. But, I know tonight was a sign. I'm shaking all over more than anyone could know. I don't even know if I can sleep. I wish I could have recorded the past 2 hours for everyone to see what just happened. I didn't know my wake-up call was going to be so costly, though.
This past week I have felt some strange things and thought some negative thoughts, but it's so much clearer now....so INCREDIBLY clear.
The whole thing won't stop replaying in my head, but there's a deleted scene where the answer is to how it even happened.
3.12.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment