Oops. Nothing goes the way we wish it would.
Blind. Absolutely blindfolded or was it really my vision? No. I was blindfolded. I took the blindfold off and I was so aggravated. All of these years were wasted on silly attempts. What I confused as being a serious cry for help was simply a cry for attention. I kept blaming myself because I couldn't see what was going on. I thought it had to do with the whole fact I was born. It's a good thing I found the tie around the back of my head so I could see clearly for once.
But, what now? Apparently my voice is really muffled inside these walls. Is it the acoustics or is it selective hearing? Hm. Well, once my voice is audible, let me know. There's some pretty important things I've been trying to make these confines aware of.
Could you hand me that clean sheet of paper over there?...

No comments:
Post a Comment