3.1.07

"Is it possible, finally, for one human being to achieve perfect understanding of another?"


Yesterday, I woke up to the clearest skies-both literally and figuratively! (Is that some sort of oxymoron??)

My eyes, head, ears, and senses in general all opened up. I felt so awake and ready to take on life. (my absolute favorite feeling, of course!) I was so driven that I made myself a purse in a very short amount of time. I have a feeling I was getting a little crazy by the end though.

To people who have caused me grief in the past 2 weeks, I thank you! You see, I would not be appreciating things so much right now if it weren't for you people who treated me like shit or lied to me. :-)

To one person in particular, have a blast. You went the complete opposite way in your decision. I thought you were more mature than that. We'll see how long it lasts.

I am feeling whole! Happy New Year, indeed.

Amen!!!!

1 comment:

Erin Sigler said...

ay como te quiero, ay como te adoro, ay lolita linda, tu eres mi tesoro....

E