12.8.07

"All of a sudden I miss everyone.."

Here was my world...right at my fingertips...just waiting for me to grab on and LIVE. What took me so long to decide to live??

I feel my heart racing and eyes welling up with tears because I am so loved. I am so fucking blessed. My whole life I have been struggling with friendships because people could never handle my wishy washy personality/my overly passive attitude...I constantly got trampled all over and didn't speak up once.

This time they're not giving up on me. I'm not giving up on them either. I don't see myself ever feeling that way.

I always like to think of my life as a jigsaw puzzle...because, damn it, I love puzzles but jigsaw puzzles are so crazy. I did this butterfly jigsaw puzzle one time and some of the pieces were shaped like seahorses and umbrellas. What a beautiful bunch of seahorses, umbrellas, and other creatures surround me.

I don't even know if I deserve what I'm getting right now. I haven't felt so elated in years. I guess I have taken a turn for the better.

Blaghhh I cannot even put into words how I am feeling and I don't even have a visual for you. My love is stretching across every sea and continent and around for days on end.

Finally. :-)

1 comment:

Erin Sigler said...

l love you bucketfulls....

ee8373