I love my world. I love when I can close my eyes in Kent, Ohio, sitting atop my bicycle and feel a breeze and suddenly! BAM! I'm in Bar Harbor, Maine...watching the boats at the docks.
Did you know all of the emotions I have been feeling in the past few months/year/few years are normal? It's OK to wake up some days and not have a clue where to take myself.
But, what really keeps me going is having 2 best friends who don't give up on me whatever the weather(no pun intended) and a family who knows I'm going to make it out there somewhere.
What a truly beautiful new feeling to wake up and appreciate such strange little quirks I have and to really accept how great flaws are.
My first week has finally come to an end and I came out feeling fantastic minus some back pains which aren't toootally related to this week anyhow. I feel so exuberant with the prospect of meeting so many interesting folk so soon...or maybe not soon? I don't mind, you can take your time. :-)

1 comment:
I love you more than chocolate
Post a Comment